Thursday 5 July 2007

Back into it

8/2/07
Some time away from the animating... Getting back into it was slow and started with readjusting some of what I had already - speeding up the rush into the bedroom.
The new scenes I've moved onto are much more fun and I am flowing a bit more. Overall, it's still basic but it will be good for me and Parms to review and see what I can do differently. The process is easier and I am finding that going back into Construction, adding poses and cameras and then returning is better, although I still created a problem in scene 1 by re-using a camera later on - d'oh!
The other problem is whether due to my disc being fragmented or the size of the Antics file, but Antics crashing is lot more frequent (once an hour) and moving anything in the timeline takes 10 seconds which can be laborious. I will backup and then defrag so hopefully this will speed things up.

No comments: