Saturday 30 June 2007

Moving Along

9/1/07
Not much more to report today. Another few hours racked up. Finished the block and adding trees. Had the brainwave to copy multiple windows and doors to each level... only to find they didn't make holes in the wall! So had to delete and do each one individually. Not great, but not hard. Just more time.

Then moved onto some tentative blocking of the hallway scene which I have done before. Didn't take long and got a starting pose. Not going to dwell but instead move onto the next scenes tomorrow. I estimate I will be ready to record action the day after.

This should give me 2 days to rack through all the action in one long take. I will add dialogue but not necessarily effects and then come back for that. Might have to put the thing onto DVD and send to Parms if it's too big (I reckon it will be).

No comments: