Monday 18 June 2007

One Step Forward, Two Back

5/1/07
Although I am gaining enthusiasm and getting my head around the small problems that Antics throw up that you may not get in the normal camera world (no fade to black so used a billboard) I make one breakthrough and seem to set up a load more probs.

Today I got to set up the positions of people and cameras and even objects so that they wouldn't persist from other takes. However, as I have created the first two takes the wrong way around, when I place them next to each other it goes barmy either putting the briefcase in Miles hand at the start or trying to find a camera tilt curve and then going into a barmy and crashing.

I guess this is because I'm learning a few things and then protoyping my learning. So right now I am trying to get 2 takes to play out in a third take so that I can film and edit continuously to avoid exporting multiple avi's. If I can't get it all in one then I will have to rely on Adobe and Parmy.

Things definitely getting worse! Can't drag takes into a new one now, even though I've been doing it all day! Time for a reboot so probably last entry here today.

No comments: