Friday 8 June 2007

The Challenges Begin

21/12/06
A couple more hours in today. Whilst creating multiple scenes I thought I'd better check Antics ability to be able to make a final output video using multiple scenes from different sets. Not sure it can so I have queried it with their techies. Worse case scenario is I will have to output multiple separate AVI's and then edit them with something else.

Also have queries outstanding on:
- Use of my own voice file (more likely to be my prob)
- Snapping hats, etc, onto characters.

Also need to check about fading a camera to black or from black.

Another workaround that is apparent is showing somebody leaving a door open. The standard animation has a person walking through a door and closing it - not good for a man in a hurry! So getting around it by trying to cut away from the action early. But the above editing question will dictate if I can make this happen. Otherwise it's going to get fiddly or I will have to render the action differently.

Think I would have benefitted from drawing out the overall apartment first and sticking to it. At the moment I have kept bits separate, which may still work. Time will tell.

No comments: