Tuesday 7 August 2007

Storyboard Review

14/3
Parmy and I had the review of the Storyboards which went really well. Brought up quite a bit of discussion with a few changes and enhancements coming out. The main area now is pulling the music together and the final edit.

I started to build the sets "for real". I started with the block, copied the existing rooms and then changed how the balcony sits. Then built up the block again and then added surrounding buildings. This took a while and I used the old Hollywood trick of angling streets away so that you don't have to build as big a set!

I'm now going to work on the internals, probably building it into the block first for realism when looking through the windows. I'll then copy the room and enlarge for internal shooting. This means I get realistic externals through the window too and minimises copying, etc. Let's see how it goes.

Also lost some time ordering a new graphics card. It should arrive today so fingers crossed for a smooth install and then much better avi output!

No comments: