Thursday 6 December 2007

The end of The Making Of...

I think that’s all for the backdated blog. There’s a few more entries after we posted the movie up but I’ll add those in as I go along.

So, where are we 7 months (wow!) after entering Cold Storage onto the MySpace competition?

Well we didn’t win :-( but there weren’t any animations in the final 12 shortlist. We got good feedback from friends and a few independent nods.

The next task was to really get it out there. The obvious place is YouTube but we didn’t want to miss the inevitable spike in traffic and wanted to drive it to a new Cold Storage Movie site. So, I started building that… and 6 months later I’m finished! Not because it’s a massive site but other things get in the way – like the rest of my life, work, etc!

The recent focus of energy to finish the site has come because Antics have seen Cold Storage and love it! They want to showcase it and I may work with them to do an Antics promo. I’ll be talking to them very soon.

And of course, there’s always the next project. Film-wise for me it’s going to be “The Killer Job” although I may do a few smaller things as I continue to develop the script. I want it to be a live shoot, 90 minute, horror film. So I might start a new blog for that…

So keep coming back for updates for Cold Storage and our other films...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Everyone,I'm Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Benjamin help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you looking for financial freedom I will advise you contact Mr Benjamin with this email below and whats app number as well. lfdsloans@outlook.com +1-989-394-3740